Always maintain high level of competency among vessel
officers and crew
• Through educational sponsorship
• On-the-job training
• Upgrading courses
Crew's continuous professional advancement through
structured training programs and seminars.
• To train and develop highly competent marine officers and crew.
• To identify crew weakness in the areas of technical, professional and crew performance where training for improvement is required.
• To instill to the officers and crew the Company?s Safety Management System and other related matters in compliance to the revised STCW'95 and other related standards.
• To relate to the crew new training requirements as provided in the revised STCW'95.
• To establish a training record book for all crew engaged with the company on which all forms of documented trainings will be recorded.
• To provide continuous education and learning system for professional growth and advancement in order to achieve and maintain a high level of competency among our seafarers.
• To ensure all crew will able to effectively coordinate their activities in emergency situations and in performing functions vital to the safe operation of our vessel and the prevention of pollution.
• To inject Value formation and development of inter-personal relationship to all our crew.
• To inculcate loyalty to the company and the principals.
Pre-Cadetship Training Program
• Through educational sponsorship.
• To set the direction of Crew Development Program.
• To monitor the implementation of the objectives of the Crew Development Program. Composition
• Veritas Maritime Corporation
• Training Committee Members
• Managing Director, TNKC Manila
• Marine Manager, TNKC Manila
• Training Manager, TNKC SMS, Training Group
• Principal's Representative
• President, VERITAS Maritime Corporation
• General Manager, VERITAS Maritime Corporation
• Training Manager, VERITAS Maritime Corporation
• Senior Trainor, VERITAS Maritime Corporatione
• Ad/Finance Manager, VERITAS Maritime Corporation
• Asst. General Manager, VERITAS Maritime Corporation